Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Jumping off a bridge....



Early this morning before the chaos of the day began, Nolan snuggled up with Daddy and told us about his day yesterday.
"Mom, I jumped out of my swing yesterday."
"While it was in the air?"
"Yep!" he said with a grin.
"That's dangerous, son. You need to be careful doing that." Daddy replied.
"How high were you?" I asked.
Nolan held his hand about a foot off the bed, "That high."
"Who taught you how to do that?" I asked him.
"Isaiah," a boy in his kindergarten class.
"Well, if Isaiah jumped off a bridge, would you jump off one too?" I asked him and then immediately thought of my mother asking me the same thing....
He shook his head no. "We don't have a bridge at school."
Let's hope better judgment kicks in soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment