Tuesday, November 24, 2009

ThanksLIVING


More than anything I want to live out a life of thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is more than a day. It's an attitude of the heart! This picture is from our very 1st family vacation. Chicago - 2009.  Scott and I have been married 20 years. We were so thankful and grateful for this vacation. I want the attitude of my heart to be the same... the same anticipation for the great times ahead, a go-with-the-flow spirit when things don't work out exactly as I want them to, cherishing each moment because it is brand new.... God gives me lots of brand new moments. Even in the "everyday" of my life. I just have to choose to see them that way. So as Thanksgiving quickly approaches - my prayer for you and me is that we will see in our everyday lives those moments that we need to cherish. Those people that God has placed in our lives - to be thankful for - even if they drive us nutty on occasion! That cracked and faded Bible - God's personal love letter and guide to living - is always available in our country of freedoms. An attitude of thanksliving is my goal... and I'm starting right now. Praise the LORD. Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; His love endures forever. Psalm 106:1

No comments:

Post a Comment