Friday, November 13, 2009

Do They Get Those From The Graveyard??

This morning Nolan woke up with Rib Crib on his mind. No telling what he was dreaming. He went and crawled in bed next to Dad to snuggle for just a minute. Then he asked Scott "Dad, do you like RibCrib?"
Of course he does - is it meat?? "Yep. Why?"
"Do they get those from the graveyard?"
"What - the ribs?"
"Uh-huh."
"What??! No! We don't eat human ribs son! It's ribs from cows or pigs. Not people."
"Oh, okay." At this point Scott hollered at me and told me he had a post for my blog! LOL Poor baby - thought they were serving human ribs at RibCrib - and not even fresh ones at that ... blech. :-/

I am thankful today for modern medicine. Since turning the big 4-0 this year I had my first mammogram. Got the results in today - it's all good. Thank you Lord. Zoie's paws are on the mend - another round of antibiotics and she will be even better. (Merry Christmas Zo - that's all you get!) Third annual cookie swap is tomorrow. Ordered a few Christmas presents today. Even when it doesn't seem like it - God still provides. Love to you all. :-)

2 comments:

  1. My sister (in NE Oklahoma) told me that she was going to try to get all of her Christmas presents ready before December so she could enjoy the season and bake, etc.

    I thought that was a great idea. Usually I don't do much shopping until December, but I've borrowed her idea and am well on my way.

    Feels good, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla it does feel good! We are trying a new concept this year of buying a little at a time instead of one huge exhausting shopping trip. I like your sister's idea too. I love to bake so maybe this will free up some time for me too!

    ReplyDelete