Wednesday, November 18, 2009

That old baggage


Lord, that old baggage keeps showing up. Every time I think I have given you that trunk full of anger, disappointment and insecurity - I turn around and I am trying to carry it again. It's too heavy for me. I can't be who You want me to be AND carry that around. So, once again Lord, I am leaving that albatross at Your feet. Remind me when I glance back at it that You have it. That I don't need to carry it. Remind me that these things that I struggle with have been nailed to the cross along with those situations that hurt me or my family beyond words... help me to remember that You are working all things for our good and to trust You... "Oh praise the One who paid my debt and raised this life up from the dead." It's the anthem of my heart God. In the name of Jesus. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment