Saturday, November 21, 2009

Funnies

Proud to say that my alma mater and my daughter's current high school football team is in the semi-finals for the state championship. Pretty cool! Thursday night Clay comes running into the living room, "Mom! We've got to get to pepper alley! It starts at 7:00!" He meant the pep rally. It was too funny to correct!

After the game last night Clay wanted to be a game show host so Scott and I were the "components". :D
"Questions 1 - Who was the president of the united states during the civil war?
C)George Washington
C)Thomas Jefferson or
B)Barrack Obama?

Scott answered George Washington and got 100 points. Every answer I got right I was given 99 points. There's something wrong with this scoring to say the least!!

This morning Scott talked to his parents. He and his brother are going to shoot skeet and wanted their dad to go. He doesn't have a shotgun but does have a .22 pistol. Scott said "Dad, if you can hit a skeet with a .22 - that's a pretty amazing shot." His mom piped up and said "He can't hit the driveway with a car. That would be amazing." My funny bone has been tickled since then!

2 comments:

  1. Pepper alley and can't hit the driveway with the car. I'll have to remember both of those.

    Good thing you're recording all these things. One of my friends murders the English language in a very funny way (she doesn't mean to, at least I don't think she means to). Anyway, I started writing some of the things down, but I've forgotten a lot of them. One was the woman had a "Babarian cyst."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla that is so funny. This is such an outlet for me. Somedays they are good posts somedays not so good but it's always what's in my heart. Hope things are going well for you and I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!! God bless!

    ReplyDelete