Friday, October 23, 2009

Funny If You Know It

Can I just say that I love my kids?? All three of them have such unique humors and personalities and it just makes for great kids, if I do say so myself. :-) Clay had a song on his mind as he climbed into the van after school. But first, Nolan was telling Nana about Daddy's caggets that he found:  (Me) "Nolan did you tell Nana what you found in my room the other night?"
"Oh I found Daddy's caggets."
My mom looked at me and smiled. She asked, "What are caggets?"
"They're orange".
I started to get tickled but if he thinks you are laughing at him - he'll quit talking. So I kept my eyes on the road and laughter to myself.
"So what do you do with caggets Nolan?" she asked.
"You put them in your cagget spot." I couldn't hold back. I chuckled. I know, I know - but I had to ask. "Where is your cagget spot?"
"It's by your heart." he replied.
"Well, I'm glad you gave those to your mom cause I don't want you putting anything in your cagget spot." said Nana.
"That might be dangerous!" pipes in Clay. Dangerous indeed. :-)

If you are familiar with Reliant K then you are familiar with their song "Sadie Hawkins Dance". I would now like to give you the McNeice boys rendition of said song:  "Sandy Hawkins dance in my khaki pants, Oh oh oh. Nuh Nuh Guys. It's always a surprise. Nothin better than feeling like my sweater." Hee Hee Hee For those not familiar with the song: "Sadie Hawkins dance, in my khaki pants. Girls ask the guys. It's always a surprise. There's nothing better than do you like my sweater? Oh oh oh!" So they were singing Sandy Hawkins all the way home after school.

After we got home Clay hollered at me from his bedroom. "Hey Mom?"
"Yeah?"
"Do you know who the director of the Transformers movie is?" Why in the world he wanted this information is beyond me. "Uh, I don't know who directed those babe."
"It's Michael Bay."
"Oh, okay. Who's Michael Bay?"
He looked at me like - I just told you. "He's the guy that directed the Transformer movie. I just thought you might like to know that."
Now I know. Did I mention that I love my kids??

No comments:

Post a Comment