Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Already??

Have mercy. Where did the time go? There's been so many changes in our home since Christmas! I got a job!! Yes! Me! I got a job! An honest-to-goodness-get-a-paycheck job! So far, I really like it! I'm working at the school as a teacher's aide. Well, in the morning I'm an aide and then in the afternoon, I'm an aide for a special needs student.

Oh goodness - where to start? Mallory is band queen so coronation is in May. Prom is quickly approaching. We just got the dress. The A/C on the van was fixed just in time with all the warm weather we've had. We went on a college visit (blinks eyes several times to hold back tears). Graduation festivities are starting to be planned. Already? We are in a flurry of busyness trying to apply for local scholarships and such. We are planning another college visit in the next week or so. We are a little behind. This Momma never went to college so I'm quickly finding out it's not just -I'd like to go there, sign up and wah-lah - college! But, even being behind - we are trusting that God will provide everything we need (she needs).

Fingers crossed to get back to blogging again soon! Love to you! <3



1 comment: